Post-hair removal for woman !
Whatever hair removal method is used, the result is always the same: your skin is vulnerable after having hair removed. Small spots, rashes, tingling feeling? Your skin is irritated and you’d do anything to get some relief. So, what should you do after hair removal to avoid irritation? Moisturise it as much as possible.
Shea butter :
- It has numerous healing proprieties.
- It softens the skin, moisturising it deep down.
- Consequently, it helps the moisturising process, making your skin softer and smoother.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F.
Soft almond oil :
- Soft almond oil is rich in different vitamins, but above all in vitamin A (improves the elasticity of skin) and invitamin E (speeds up the cell repairing process).
- It is also very rich in minerals and contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
Argan oil :
- This product is 100 % natural.
- Itis now available as a cosmetic oil.
- Its biochemical components haven been recognised as being beneficial for health.
- It reinvigorates the skin.
- It is consequently an excellent care product for skin elasticity as well as cell renewal.
Now there’s a solution for the problem of skin irritation after hair removal !
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, Argan oil, it has numerous benefits: it nourishes, rebuilds and regenerates.
For dry and very dry skin, using Argan oil-based care products will moisturise your epidermis by providing it with the nutrition it requires and provides relief from irritation. Epil Xpress post-hair removal soothing lotion is an essential treatment for your skin after hair removal.
Pour information légale, prix de le LAIT ADOUCISSANT EPIL XPRESS par unité de mesure: 74,95 €/litre
Write Your Own Review
In order to leave your review, please log in to your customer account through the icon visible at the top of the page.